Clean & Deodorise
Vinegar is known for its powerful cleansing properties that fight stains, buildup, odours, and germs. However, it’s also known for its off-putting “vinegary” smell. Combining our popular No247 scent with 100% natural vinegar, this multipurpose product gets glassware to sparkle, easily removes bathtub film, effectively tackles messes and odours in the kitchen, and more!
For The Home:
• Deodorise surfaces, glassware, and household appliances, including refrigerators and microwaves.
• Mop floors, including Pergo and finished wood.
• Use as a natural drain cleaner.
• To remove odour from fabric, add vinegar to a basin of warm water and soak. Or, add vinegar directly to the washing machine and run a wash cycle with no detergent or softener.
• Soften textiles and set dye (dark denim).
• Safe for all washable fabrics including silk, wool, blends, and synthetics.
For Best Results:
See our “Cleaning With Vinegar” recipe for more ways to clean with Scented Vinegar.
No. 247 Scent:
This fresh scent blends eucalyptus with notes of pine and hints of rose, lily of the valley, bergamot, and thyme. You may also notice hints of lavender. The antibacterial properties of the essential oils are ideal for cleaning your home.
Deionised water, natural corn-derived vinegar, essential oils, and fragrance. This product is not for cooking use!
Petroleum, chlorine bleach, ammonia, phosphate, dye, SLS, and animal by-products.