NOTE: This product is due back in stock in June. Please email us if you would like to be notified when it is back in stock
Pills are caused by wearing (rather than washing) and occur in areas of friction such as where arms rub along sides. The Laundress Sweater Stone safely removes pills, lint, and fuzz balls from heavier knits, woollens, outwear, and upholstery while restoring yarns and fibres to look like new. Save time and money keeping your woollens looking fresh.
• Renews the finish of heavy knit and woollen items
• Reusable and long-lasting, up to 10 years
• Natural volcanic pumice
• Delicately collecting pills from underarms, sides, and high-friction areas
• Wool, cashmere, merino, mohair, blends, and more
• De-pilling heavier knits and woollens such as sweaters, wool suits, blankets, outerwear, and upholstery
How To Use:
Simply glide in one direction over target areas. The gentle pumice will delicately pick up loose fibres and yarn that naturally result from friction and wearing. Shake the item out to remove excess pumice.
Remove the collected lint from the stone after each use.
Natural volcanic pumice, reusable cardboard sleeve.
Dimensions: 9cm x 6.5cm