WOOL & CASHMERE SHAMPOO
Wash & Preserve
60ml Travel size
(Also available in 475ml and 15ml sizes)
We are absolute fanatics about the proper care for our beloved sweaters. Made from a combination of cedar extracts and a concentrated shampoo base, this formula cleans and preserves the natural components of yarns. Yes you can (and you should!) wash your wool and cashmere items. Why dry clean when you can provide better care for your woollens at home, minus the toxins and extra cost?
• Safely and effectively cleans wool and cashmere
• Preserves natural lanolin oils, keeping yarns soft
• Naturally repels bugs and moths
• Highly concentrated
• Items labeled “dry clean”
• Wool, cashmere, merino, mohair, blends, and more
• Sweaters, scarves, hats, outerwear, down clothing, bedding, pillows, and throws
For Best Results:
• Wash wool and cashmere in cold water.
• If machine washing, use a delicate or woollen cycle and Mesh Bag.
• Lay flat to dry in a natural shape. Do not use the dryer.
Designed for the care of wool and cashmere, Cedar is a modern take on the traditional woody scent combining
sandalwood, orange, and rose with a base of cedar. We love cedar’s natural moth-repelling properties!
Concentrated blend of plant-derived anionic and nonionic surfactants, essential oils, and fragrance.
Petroleum, SLS, phosphate, phthalates, dye, and animal by-products.